1. Seeing the moon before dusk.
2. Having only 4% of battery left on my phone, transforming a normal meeting into a “mission impossible” scenario.
3. A long ride with music, looking through the window.
4. Seeing a camel.
5. An absurd message from a friend, completely out of the blue, which doesn’t even require an answer.
6. The smell after a summer rain.
7. Spending hours on Skype with my friends and laugh uncontrollably just like when we meet in real life.
8. The noise of ballet shoes on a wooden stage.
9. Making crazy scenarios and pseudo-scientific theories around a cup of Starbucks (I am looking right at you B).
10. Smiling while remembering a good memory and realizing you crossed someone’s else gaze.
11. Storms when I am cozy inside.
12. Brushing a stranger’s hand by mistake and leaving it there just an extra second.
13. Having a dream about a loved one and feeling as if they were right next to me all day.
14. Being exactly where the doors open when the train stops.
15. Finding a long forgotten little notebook with lists and memories.
16. Striking items out a long to-do list.
17. Receiving a letter from abroad.
18. Buying a new book.
19. A light stroke on the cheek.
20. Laying on the sofa in the freshness of a summer evening and listening to classical music, thinking that I am lucky.